Thai Chicken Noodle Soup
Servings 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breasts large-sized
- 1 tablespoon red Thai curry paste
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice approximately the juice of one lime
- 4 cups vegetable broth or chicken broth
- 2 nests noodles cooked in salted water
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 handful cilantro chopped
- Scallion and some sliced chili for garnish, optional
Place a large frying pan or wok over high heat and add oil.
Chop the chicken and add to the pan. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring to avoid sticking.
Add the red Thai curry paste and cook for 3 minutes, stirring to coat the chicken.
Add the soy sauce and lime juice and cook for another 2 minutes.
Add the broth and reduce heat to medium. Bring to a simmer.
Add the cooked noodles and coconut milk. Stir to combine and continue to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from the heat and add cilantro. Serve topped with scallion and come sliced chili (if you want to spice up further.)
Calories: 371kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 28g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 72mg | Sodium: 1256mg | Potassium: 845mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 677IU | Vitamin C: 25mg | Calcium: 45mg | Iron: 4mg