Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Servings 2 servings
- 2 shots espresso or bold coffee
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper powder
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 cup hot milk frothy if you can
- ½ cup boiling water
Brew your espresso or coffee and prepare 2 long glasses or mugs
Place the coffee, pumpkin puree, cayenne pepper powder, and cinnamon into a blender and turn on low for 30 seconds.
Pour the coffee mixture between 2 glasses and add the boiling water.
Top up with hot milk (froth if you can), sprinkle with cinnamon, and serve immediately.
Calories: 236kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 12mg | Sodium: 72mg | Potassium: 1729mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1573IU | Calcium: 200mg | Iron: 2mg