Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Spicy Thai Tuna Gazpacho
Spicy and fragrant, warm and exotic
Servings 4 Servings
- 3 large tomatoes quartered
- 4 inches cucumber quartered
- ½ bell pepper Roughly chopped
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 lime juice only
- 1 tablespoon ginger finely grated
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper powder
- ½ cup coconut milk
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 1 tablespoon honey you can also use palm sugar if you have it
- 1 cup water
- 1 can tuna 14 ounces
Add all of the ingredients to a blender, apart from the sugar and tuna.
Blend until smooth, adding a few ice cubes if you like It extra cold.
Adjust the taste with the addition of honey or palm sugar. Salt and pepper to taste.
Refrigerate for 1 hour for the best overall flavor.
Serve in bowls topped with tuna.
Calories: 140kcal | Carbohydrates: 11g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 1083mg | Potassium: 471mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1809IU | Vitamin C: 38mg | Calcium: 31mg | Iron: 2mg