Old school fun…
Velveeta salsa dip is one of those “whip it up” old school dishes that’ll be around forever. It’s a no-cook kitchen staple, but that doesn’t mean you can’t spice it up!
Try adding a little jalapeño pepper to bring a little kick to the party. With this spicy recipe (with the chili added at the end), you could create two bowls – mild and hot – to satisfy all of your guests. Or go for the full bowl with the spiciest basic salsa choice you can find in addition to the jalapeño. It’s a super-quick way to add a twist to chips and dip.
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds removed and diced
- 16 ounces Velveeta cheese spread
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- In a microwaveable bowl, combine the Velveeta cheese spread and the salsa.
- Heat the mix in a microwave for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring once at the half-way mark. The cheese should be hot and fully melted.
- Add in diced jalapeños and stir.
- Serve immediately while hot.