Perfect for tacos of most any kind…
Putting a dollop of regular sour cream on your taco will seem so plain Jane once you try this super-simple taco sour cream sauce recipe. Here, a little cayenne pepper adds some solid sizzle to the typically mild taco seasoning, though it’s a totally optional add-in.
This recipe is Tex-Mex tasty and perfect for all types of tacos, from ground beef to fish tacos, along with other Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes to boot.
Taco Sour Cream Sauce
- 2 cups sour cream 16 ounces
- 1 package taco seasoning 1.25 ounce package
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper optional
- Add all ingredients in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Use immediately, or for the best flavor, place the taco sour cream sauce in the refrigerator, covered, for 4 to 6 hours to allow the flavors to meld.