Simple, but oh so tasty…
It’s hard to believe that only three ingredients are needed to make something this delicious. Of course, one of those ingredients is meatballs, but this sweet and spicy meatball recipe performs very well with the frozen variety. Just plan a little ahead and you have a simple-to-whip-up slow cooker dish perfect for cookouts, family gatherings, or game days.
- 2 pounds meatballs frozen or homemade
- 1 cup grape jelly
- 2 cups chili sauce
- Heat (or cook) the meatballs as directed by the packaging or recipe.
- When cooked, place the meatballs in a slow cooker.
- In a medium bowl, mix the grape jelly and chili sauce, then pour in over top of the meatballs. Stir to completely coat.
- Cook the meatballs on high for 1 to 2 hours, Stir the meatballs, then reduce the heat to low until it's serving time.
- During serving, keep the meatballs in the slow cooker on the warm setting and stir occassionally (to keep the sauce from thickening).