Delicious fire for your field greens…
A touch of Sriracha sauce can turn a traditional balsamic vinaigrette into a something with real flavor flair. Use it to punch up your appetizer field green salads, or sprinkle it on your Italian meat sandwiches to provide a spicy pop. And, of course, it’s simply delicious as a fiery dipping sauce for fresh bread or crudités.
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon all purpose seasoning
- Pinch of salt and pepper more to taste
- Add all ingredients into a sealable bottle or jar, seal, and shake to combine. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
- Use immediately or, for best flavor, seal and refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours prior to use to allow the flavors to meld.