Rooster sauce meets horseradish…
Talk about things that sting. Sriracha sauce and horseradish pair up in this spicy cocktail sauce to bring extra oomph to your shrimp cocktail and seafood. It’s a bold pairing that friends and family will love.
Don’t have Sriracha sitting around, but there’s a bottle of Tabasco at the back of your cabinet? Check out our other cocktail sauce recipe that features Sriracha’s equally popular competitor. It’s a different taste as Tabasco is more vinegary than the fuller-bodied Sriracha.
Sriracha Cocktail Sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately, or for best flavor, chill the Sriracha cocktail sauce for 1 to 2 hours prior to serving to allow the flavors to meld.
Feel free to experiment with more Sriracha for a spicier flavor. If you double the amount of Sriracha consider cutting the garlic clove from the recipe. Sriracha is a chili garlic sauce, so there is already a garlic undertone to the sauce. The additional amount of hot sauce is often just enough extra garlic flavor.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!