Want a simple way to explode the flavor of those tiny twists or pretzel sticks sitting atop the fridge? Well, pull out that cayenne pepper powder and ranch dressing seasoning mix and get ready. These spicy seasoned pretzels have terrific kick paired against a smooth creamy flavor. They make snacking a total taste bud adventure.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a bowl, combine the vegetable oil, ranch dressing mix, cayenne pepper powder, and garlic salt. Mix thoroughly.
- Dip the pretzels into the oil mix, then spread them evenly across two baking sheets. Pour the remaining oil mix atop the pretzels and stir the pretzels to evenly coat.
- Bake the pretzels for 1 hour, stirring them twice during the hour.
- Remove the pretzels from the heat and allow them to cool.
- Serve or store in an airtight snack container for future munching!