A spicy fan snacking favorite…
Whether it’s for a big game day, an outdoor party, or a fiesta of any kind, spicy chicken nachos are always a hit. This is one appetizer that doesn’t leave you wanting more, both tasty and filling. You bet it’ll be a favorite on the table. In fact it likely won’t last that long, so be sure to save some for yourself!
Spicy Chicken Nachos
- 1 pound pepper jack cheese cubed
- 1 pound cooked chicken breast cut into strips and cubed
- 1 can black beans 15 ounce can, drained
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 3 scallions diced
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- Spray the slow cooker well on all sides with a cooking spray (to limit sticking).
- Place the cubed cheese, salsa, chicken, and black beans in the slow cooker and cover.
- Cook (low heat) for 2 hours. Stir once or twice during the time.
- Mix in the onions, bell peppers, and sour cream and cover.
- Reset slow cooker to high and cook for 45 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.