Spicy isn’t just for those buffalo wings…
Pairing fire with fire can be a ton of fun on game day or party night – fiery buffalo wings and a fiery dipping sauce. Cayenne pepper is the fiery fuel in this spicy blue cheese dressing (and you can opt for a little Sriracha sauce as well for extra heat – see the notes). This spicy dressing is also delicious on salads and hamburgers, so keep the recipe at the ready no matter the time of year.
Spicy blue cheese dressing is also a quick way to add some spice to way-to-mild chicking wing recipes. It takes just a few minutes to make, but provides plenty of punch!
Spicy Blue Cheese Dressing
- cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the blue cheese crumbles, sour cream, cayenne pepper, and Worcestershire sauce. Stir well.
- Taste the dressing then add salt and pepper to your preferred taste.
Want it hotter (or milder?) Add (or subtract) cayenne pepper from the recipe. Or, substitute in Sriracha sauce for Worcestershire sauce for a mild uptick.