Rich, smoky, and savory.
If we had three words, that’s how we’d describe this creamy spaghetti chipotle recipe. The smoke and spice of the chipotle chili is matched well with the savoriness of the hot sausage and bacon. It’s an easy meal to whip up that’s big on flavor. If there’s too much heat, lower the amount of chipotle or choose regular sausage instead of hot.
- 1 package spaghetti
- 8 slices bacon
- 3 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce with 1 teaspoon additional sauce, diced
- 3 hot sausages
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 white onion diced
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- Cook the spaghetti until near al dente, with the teaspoon of salt in the water.
- Chop up the bacon and sausage, then fry the pieces, along with the white onion, in a high walled pan with oil until cooked through.
- Add the cream, chipotle pepper, and garlic to the pan and stir to combine.
- Strain the spaghetti, then add it to the sauce pan. Continue cooking until the sauce thickens and the pasta becomes al dente.
Did you make this?Mention @PepperScale or tag #PepperScale so we can see what you made!