Seven layers of heaven…
A spicy seven layer taco dip takes only minutes to make, but it’ll keep you and your guests munching for hours. It’s the perfect quick dip that tastes like you’ve put a whole lot more time into it. If fresh jalapeños are too spicy, opt for a can of milder green chilies. Or, if you’re like us, add a few more jalapeños in to spice things up even further.
- 1 can refried beans 16 ounce
- 1 jar chunky salsa
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 package shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can sliced olives drained
- 4 to 5 jalapeño peppers seeded and diced
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato diced
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the refried beans and taco seasoning. Stir until fully mixed, then layer the beans evenly in a large serving platter.
- In another mixing bowl mix the jalapeños and the cream cheese until fully combined, then spread the cream cheese mix evenly over the refried beans in the serving platter.
- One by one, spread the remaining ingredients over the beans and sour cream: salsa, then lettuce, cheese, olives, and finally tomato.
- Recommended: Refrigerate the dip for one hour prior to serving.
- Serve with tortilla chips.