Big flavor in every bite.
Talk about a perfect mixture. You have to love sausage stuffed jalapeños. The salty rich taste of sausage meets the bright spicy kick of jalapeño pepper. And it’s all tied together with the creamy tang of cream cheese and Parmesan. It’s the type of appetizer that’ll leave the crowd smiling. It’s a bit of bite-size heaven if you ask us. You can serve it with your favorite jalapeño poppers dips, but we think they taste perfect just as they are.
Sausage stuffed jalapeños is also a perfect recipe if you have a ton of extra chilies sitting around. This recipe calls for 20 jalapeños, but it can be easily ramped up for family gatherings and parties as you need. Don’t expect them to last long once they hit the table.
Tried sausage stuffed jalapeños, loved them, but ready for the next idea? We have many delicious jalapeño recipes in our spicy recipe index that’ll keep you cooking for weeks. For instance, our fried jalapeño slices use quite a few chilies at once without any sort of meat. Or try these bacon wrapped jalapeños. They look just as good as they taste! Or for something a little different, you have to give cowboy candy a try.
Sausage Stuffed Jalapeños
- 20 jalapeño peppers halved and seeds removed
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce package
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan, cook sausage until brown, then drain any grease.
- Mix the sausage, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together
- Arrange jalapeño halves on a baking dish, then stuff each half with the sausage and cheese mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until the sausage and cheese mix turns a golden brown).
- Serve with your favorite jalapeño poppers dip.