Big flavor in every bite.
Talk about a perfect mixture. The salty rich taste of sausage meets the bright spicy kick of jalapeño pepper. And it’s all tied together with the creamy tang of cream cheese and Parmesan. It’s the type of appetizer that’ll leave the crowd smiling. It’s a bit of bite-size heaven if you ask us. You can serve it with your favorite jalapeño poppers dips, but we think they taste perfect just as they are.
- 20 jalapeño peppers halved and seeds removed
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1 package cream cheese 8 ounce package
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- In a pan, cook sausage until brown, then drain any grease.
- Mix the sausage, Parmesan cheese, and cream cheese together
- Arrange jalapeño halves on a baking dish, then stuff each half with the sausage and cheese mix.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes (until the sausage and cheese mix turns a golden brown).
- Serve with your favorite jalapeño poppers dip.