Simple and fast to make!
Whether over barbecue, grilled chicken, or savory desserts, raspberry habanero sauce delivers a spicy tang that’ll wake up everyone’s tastebuds.
This recipe is super simple to pull together, needing only three ingredients. The habanero pepper is sautéed in the jam and cider vinegar mix, not processed into the sauce, so it’s spicy but not so intense as to be solely for extreme eaters. Our favorite: try it over vanilla ice cream. It’s basic, but oh so tasty.
Easy Raspberry Habanero Sauce
- 1 habanero pepper split in half and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam seedless preferred
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar or 1/2 cup for a thinner sauce
- Over medium heat, add all ingredients; stir often while simmering to get the jam and vinegar to fully combine.
- Continue stirring while the sauce thickens. Remove from heat when the sauce is to your preferred thickness.
- Remove habanero halves and serve the sauce.