They may not typically share the spotlight together, but maple syrup and Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce sure know how to dazzle when combined. This simple maple Sriracha sauce recipe can be used as a condiment, dipping sauce, or a glaze – and you can adjust it based off of your flavor preferences. Use more maple syrup for something sweeter or more Sriracha for a bolder kick.
Try it with chicken fingers or wings for a tasty barbecue sauce alternative. It’s also quite delish atop burgers (along with bacon) to create a fiery maple bacon burger. It’s a real fun way to liven up the typical barbecue fare in no time at all.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Spicy Maple Chicken Wings: Maple syrup stars here, making these wings plenty sweet. Sriracha and chipotle powder provide heat and a touch of smokiness.
- Sweet Maple Chipotle BBQ Sauce: The chipotle adds such a tasty earthy smokiness in this recipe.
- Homemade Sriracha: Yes, you can make a version of the famous rooster sauce right in your kitchen!
Maple Sriracha Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- Add both ingredients to a bowl and stir to fully combine.