Perfect for spicy Bloody Marys and martinis…
Sure you could reach for that Absolut Peppar, and take the easy route to a spicy vodka. But where would the fun be in that? It’s so simple to turn that bottle of plain vodka into something hot, hot, hot. All you need is a few jalapeño peppers and time.
With the seeds removed, jalapeños provide a light amount of spice to your vodka. it’ll turn your everyday martinis and Bloody Marys into cocktails with extra oomph, but they won’t be so hot as to turn off the less-spicy inclined among your friends and family.
- 1 bottle vodka 750 ml
- 2 jalapeño peppers sliced into wheels (or lengthwise), seeds removed
- Place the jalapeño wheels into a 750 ml bottle, mason jars (a handful in each jar), or another sealable beverage container.
- Pour the vodka over the jalapeño peppers, then seal the bottle or jars.
- Placed the sealed jars in a kitchen corner (out of direct sunlight)
- Allow the vodka to sit at least overnight, but for best flavor let them sit sealed for 5 to 7 days.
- Unseal jars, remove the jalapeño rings, then serve in your favorite Bloody Mary or martini!