Creamy kick, great for dipping!
When you think dressings, few – if any – come to mind faster than ranch dressing. And there’s good reason. Ranch dressing is like the Swiss army knife of dressings. It’s great on salad, perfect as a chip or vegetable dip, and oh so tasty with chicken wings – just to name a few uses. Now let’s add some fire to it.
Jalapeño ranch dressing puts the screws to the traditional creaminess, adding a little tang to boot. It’s tasty with everything regular ranch is tasty with, just with extra kick. It’s a quick go-to dressing for anyone who loves spicy foods.
Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño pepper rings
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process the mix until smooth and serve.
- For better flavor, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. For best flavor, let the dressing chill overnight.