Creamy kick, great for dipping!
When you think dressings, few – if any – come to mind faster than ranch dressing. And there’s good reason. Ranch dressing is like the Swiss army knife of dressings. It’s great on salad, perfect as a chip or vegetable dip, and oh so tasty with chicken wings – just to name a few uses. Now let’s add some fire to it.
Jalapeño ranch dressing puts the screws to the traditional creaminess, adding a little tang to boot. It’s tasty with everything regular ranch is tasty with, just with extra kick. It’s a quick go-to dressing for anyone who loves spicy foods.
Jalapeno Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapeño pepper rings
- 1/2 cup tomatillo salsa
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 5 tablespoons ranch dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Combine all ingredients into a food processor or blender. Process the mix until smooth and serve.
- For better flavor, refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving. For best flavor, let the dressing chill overnight.
Control the heat by increasing or decreasing the amount of jalapeños used.