Like heaven in a casserole dish.
Any time you mix savory bacon with jalapeño peppers and lots and lots of cheese…well that’s pure win in our book. It’s a jalapeño popper just waiting to be spread on your favorite cracker or veggie. It’s all the big flavors without the fuss of having to stuff the jalapeños and wrap them with bacon slices.
Want to increase the heat? Keep the jalapeño seeds in or drop the green chilies for one or two diced serrano peppers. And if you love jalapeño poppers, check out our jalapeño popper grilled cheese recipe. It’s sure to be a huge spicy hit.
- 10 bacon slices cooked then diced
- 6 jalapeño peppers diced
- 16 ounces cream cheese 2 packages
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese mix
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 small can chopped green chilies drained
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream cheese, jalapeños, green chilies, bacon, Mexican cheese, mozzarella cheese, and mayonnaise. Mix until fully combined.
- Spread the mix evenly into a 1 1/2 casserole dish.
- Mix together the bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese, then evenly spread the topping across the dip.
- Optional: Lightly spray the dip with a cooking spray ( to promote browning)
- Bake the dip for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the topping is lightly browned.