Here’s a quick recipe that’ll add a delicious sweet spice to your chicken, pork, or salmon. Honey Sriracha glaze is all of five ingredients and no more than five minutes to make. It’s really simple, yet the flavor makes it seem like so much more. Sweet, slightly spicy, and a little garlicky – it’s so fun to eat.
Use it as a glaze for baking or grilling, or try it as a dipping sauce for chicken wings and fried chicken tenders. We use cayenne pepper powder in the recipe to add a little extra oomph (the honey really dilutes the Sriracha heat), but feel free to remove (or add!) cayenne to fit your heat tolerance.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these too:
- Spicy Balsamic Glaze Reduction: Very simple to make, full of tanginess and heat. It’s delicious with chicken and pork.
- Bloody Mary Ketchup: Turn that classic condiment into a fiery treat. It’s a great way to add zing to french fries and other fried foods.
- Cherry Habanero BBQ Sauce: A bold pairing of sweet and tangy with extra-hot spiciness.
Honey Sriracha Glaze
- Add all ingredients in a mixing bowl and stir until fully combined.
- Use immediately as a glaze for chicken, pork, or salmon.