Chicken wings with Chesapeake style…
There’s both sweet and heat in these honey Old Bay wings. The famous Chesapeake seasoning brings its own subtle paprika-based spice, but sprinkle a little cayenne with the honey and you have a nice little bite, too.They’re perfect for game day or the family party.
If you’re an Old Bay fan, these are a definite keeper. We sure are, but for those who are on the fence – Old Bay is a lot of flavor to handle. They’re not only spicy, but also very spiced. Keep it in mind before making.
- 1 bag chicken wings
- 1/4 cup Old Bay
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper powder optional, for extra heat
- Place the chicken wings in a glass mixing bowl. Lightly sprinkle the Old Bay across the chicken, coating evenly. Let the chicken sit for 1 hour, covered in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the Old Bay coated chicken onto a baking pan, then sprinkle it with honey. Flip the chicken to hit both sides with the honey.
- Bake the chicken for 30 minutes or until the chicken reaches that perfect golden brown.
- For extra heat, sprinkle the chicken with cayenne pepper powder prior to serving (optional).