The ultimate morning cocktail pick-me-up.
Sure a regular Bloody Mary is a terrific morning pick-me-up, but an extra spicy Bloody Mary? Now that’s something special. A combo of jalapeño, horseradish, Tabasco hot sauce, and cayenne powder bring this recipe its heat. It’s a spicy mix that’s guaranteed to get your blood pumping!
Extra Spicy Bloody Mary
- 2 ounces tequila
- 4 ounces tomato juice
- 2 to 3 pickled jalapeño rings
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch salt and pepper
- Celery for garnish
- Lime for garnish
- Pickled jalapeño rings for garnish
- Muddle the jalapeño rings in a cocktail shaker, then top with ice.
- Add in the tequila, tomato juice, horseradish, Tabasco hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne powder, salt and pepper. Top and shake the cocktail for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Pour into a glass with ice and garnish with jalapeño rings and celery.
- Strain into a large Old Fashioned glass half-filled with ice cubes. Garnish with the pickled jalapeño, lime, or celery sticks and serve.