Here’s a perfect party cocktail: easy to make and yet surprisingly tasty. This spicy Corona margarita recipe isn’t (obviously) a traditional margarita. Sprite and Corona aren’t the typical ingredients you’d expect, but it sure does make a punch bowl full of good times.
If you want a version that’s not spicy at all, just lessen the amount of jalapeños used, or forgo the jalapeños altogether for a tangy no-heat drink. Try it at your next outdoor party or barbecue. It’s sure to be a hit.
Spicy Corona Margarita Recipe
- 1 can Sprite 12 ounce
- 1 can frozen lime concentrate 12 ounce
- 1 bottle Corona beer 12 ounce
- 12 ounces agave tequila
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeds removed and diced
- Salt for rim
- Remove the lime concentrate from the can and place in blender with the diced jalapeños. Blend until smooth.
- Pour lime mix into a large punch bowl, and add in remaining ingredients. Stir thoroughly.
- Refrigerate (for margaritas on the rocks) or freeze to slush (for frozen margaritas).