Welcome to our new BETA community! Get started by the “Register” link below and read our “Welcome” section.
[Sticky] Community Rules - Please Read!
We're here to talk hot peppers, meet fellow spicy food fans, and enjoy some good banter. That said, rules are important in public forums and we follow these in our community. Let's stick by them.
- Be friendly and civilized: Don't create offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive or profane posts. Do not instigate, engage in, or encourage 'flame wars'. If you insult someone "jokingly", be prepared to have it not interpreted that way by the person or the Moderators. A good general rule: be nice and be helpful. Any language which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense is grounds for immediate account deletion.
- Do not post racist or 'hateful' material: This means no racist/homophobic comments, period. Making hateful comments, directed at a person or group, may get your account immediately suspended.
- Don't post ads/spam/other junk. Don't make posts that are inflammatory just to get people riled up. Don't post useless off-topic stuff. Even if a silly, no-purpose post seems harmless and fun, don't be surprised if you get a warning and the message locked/deleted.
- You're responsible for what you write: Individual authors of messages are solely responsible for their content, and PepperScale isn't interested in encouraging any illegal activity. Specifically, don't solicit to violate copyright law (via trading mp3s/CD-Rs/bootlegs, or whatever), publish people's personal information or slanderous statements, or anything else that might violates someone's privacy. Threats against another person will be taken seriously. We cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies bearing appropriate paperwork.
- Keep messages on-topic, and don't cross-post: Post in the appropriate forum for your topic, and don't post similar messages in multiple forums. Don't create new threads when an existing one will do. Don't create 'nonsense' threads.
- Respect others' privacy and belongings: Don't post e-mails or other private correspondence in public forums. Don't make private information about other users, public. Don't take avatar or other graphics and use them as your own, or as the basis for your own, without permission.
- Admins have final say: Admins reserve the right to edit, relocate and/or remove any message, at any time, for any reason. Consider all editing decisions final. If you don't agree with a decision, you may discuss it with the us in private. Under no circumstance attempt to start a 'debate' about specific moderation decisions in a public forum.
All rules read and will be followed. NOW, let get into the "HOT" stuff.
All Rules have been read and will be followed. Thank You 😊
👍 😊 I look forward to see how your forum will grow. I've got the stomach for it. 😤