Talk about bold, this citrus habanero vinaigrette provides a solid smack of heat with a delicious citrus twist. It’s light and refreshing, yet wicked spicy. Try it over salads of all types, especially mixed with tropical fruits. It’s also delicious on greens paired against grilled pork and chicken.
Like this recipe? You’ll love these vinaigrettes too:
- Chipotle Honey: Smoky and sweet, really perfect for Tex-Mex salads
- Jalapeño Lime: Bright and tangy, delicious with fish
- Chipotle Lime: Smoky and tangy, tasty with tropical fruits and salads
Citrus Habanero Vinaigrette
- 1 habanero pepper finely minced, stem and seeds removed
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lime juice approximately juice of 1 lime
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the habanero, orange juice, lime juice, and olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.