From guacamole seasoning to steak rub…
Mexican adobo seasoning may sound exotic, but its ingredients are all common sights on the spice rack. When combined, they make a flavorful mix that’s just as perfect as a guacamole seasoning as it is a barbecue steak rub. Try it, too, as a spice for bean sides, a taco meat seasoning, or as a seasoning for a Mexican inspired salad. It’s very versatile. The chili heat in this recipe is provided by the paprika and chipotle powder.
- 4 tablespoons sweet paprika
- 3 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chipotle chile powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl. Stir until fully mixed.